Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Friday, November 22, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog! Although there are tens of thousands of sources of information on the internet for art, jewelry and jewelry lovers, few sites are devoted to all three and I want to try to fill that need as well as share my love for art and what goes into my "Wearable Art" designs. I hope to provide timely, informative blog posts, and hope that you the readers will share your thoughts and contributions.

If you have questions or comments about the blog or my articles, please join the discussion! Because there is enough negativity, drama and theatrics already in the world, I don't intend to add to it and intend to moderate the comments so that this blog is (hopefully) free of negativity, drama and theatrics, but I love jewelry and would like to have other jewelry lovers share their experiences.

Again, Welcome and thank you for reading!

Qian Fang
Qian Fang Art Jewelry
"Wearable Art"
www.etsy.com/shop/qianfangartjewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment